Mama wants a Rabbit for Christmas. I'm talking the kinky kind. But which one is the real one?

I went on Amazon and all these different brands come up. Which is the real deal, popularly recommended Rabbit vibrator?? I'll take the name of it or a link if you have one. Thanks!

MamaChamp

Asked by MamaChamp at 1:21 AM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• to be honest almost all of them are the same one just with a different brand name stuck on it. you can go to pureromance.com or your local lingerie shop will probably have a section in the back, ours does and i live in a small town lol.

There are several chain toy shops as well like castle and there is one i like cant remember the name but its only in arizona and utah or colorado. typically the walk in shops are higher priced.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:44 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Are you talking about yourself, or your mom?

There are all kinds of rabbits, and they are all "real" I recommend checking out dearlady.com or adameve.com for a wide selection. I think adameve.com has an entire section devoted to rabbits :) Happy hunting.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 1:32 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Is there a "toy" shop close to where you live? I would suggest going there. A group of us girls go there every once in awhile, and have fun checking out the toys.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:36 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• lol twin_mommy its for ME...ew. My mom can buy her own. I there was one in particular that is very popular and the rest are just copies of it.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:43 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• go to Adam and eve online. They have good ones. I don't like the ones with beads in them though- although some people do...
    MumsTheWord571

Answer by MumsTheWord571 at 1:53 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• www.shoperotic.com your one stop shop for everything perv.
    dorsey3

Answer by dorsey3 at 2:57 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• my mini rabbit broke yesterday....im so mad now i gotta get a new one!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• So you are talking about the original that was on sex in the city?
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 5:16 PM on Dec. 21, 2009