Menstrual Cycle and Stress

I posted a question a couple days ago about my period not coming and I still had 2 days left on my birthcontrol wheel of possible days to start my period. I have taken a pregnancy test and it was negative. Saturday I went to the restroom and had what looked like a very tiny blood clot, but that was it. Not menstrual cycle. I have been very stressed out for the past month now and I am thinking thats why I havent started. My question is, will I start at all, or will i have to wait for the end of the 28 days to see if I will start? And should I be going to a dr about this? I have never missed my period ever, except when I was pregnant so I am kinda nervous now.

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 1:27 AM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes stress effects your cycle. If the test said its negitive it proubably is especially if you are on the pill. My periods changed completly after each child I had. Now im on a 35 day cycle when before it was 28. I think your fine mama!
    lovebug0928

Answer by lovebug0928 at 1:50 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Are you BF? Is this your first cycle? It takes a while after having a baby for things to get regular again. My son is 17 months old and I just got my first one last month, then it was 26 days til I had it this month. I am just staying prepared for it to come at odd times.
    Natsnumberthree

Answer by Natsnumberthree at 1:21 PM on Dec. 21, 2009