why do people lie about their children on here ..? why lie about having to give birth early ..? why lie about children dying ..?

do these moms need this attention ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Dec. 21, 2009 in General Parenting

• yes you answered your own question for sure. And its sad because there are moms are have truly lost a child and to mimic it is just horrid.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:53 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• How do you know women are lying about it?
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:56 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Because they don't want all of their business known probably. But like Blueliner mommy asked, how do you know these women are lying?
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 1:57 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• well when they have more than profile , and stalk other REAL moms on cm .. and every day something new pops up in their lives ... i mean really ...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Why do you care. You post annon. How do we know your not one of these moms? Why get so emotionally involved with cm? Ignore the trolls and move on with life.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 2:11 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• True anon..I've see it happen too. She's not saying all the moms or even most of the moms who have gone through these things are faking it. Just wondering why anyone would stoop so low.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:12 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I was away for awhile but before i left the big deal was that Men were posing as women to bash people steal information and cause drama amongst the woman here... maybe people you are referring to are Not moms at all..
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 2:13 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• my profile Should be private because of this issue...

what I saw was men stealing profile pictures and talking about the woman was a "dumb bitch" etc and why... childish bashing.
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 2:16 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I havent heard anyone say those things, I have never seen anyone post about their kids dying. I also only know 1 person on here that posted about her child early and he really was born at 25 weeks.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:04 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I have no idea! About a year ago I read a question posted at say mid day. She was asking for prayers for her son. He was in a car with her, when they were hit by another car. He was in critical condition and not expected to make it. Now my first question was....if my child lay in a hospital in critical condition not expected to live....where and why the hell would I be on a computer talking to a bunch of strangers about it rather than being on my knees at his bedside begging God to spare his life?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:48 AM on Dec. 21, 2009