evil while pregnant!

I'm evil while pregnant!help!

Ok, i was totally evil throughout my whole pregnancy with my daughter, then things started getting much better. I just found out i was pregnant today and i've been evil, since pretty much conception, i guess. i didnt even know it then but its all starting to make sense. It's tearing my husband and i apart and he seems like he's had the last straw. I don't know whats next exactly but I'm REALLY TRYING! really really! but i cant help it, everything drives me crazy, i'm telling u hormones are outta my hands what do u think i should do. My temper is through the roof!

fefe87

Asked by fefe87 at 2:09 AM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh yeah,i havent told him that i'm pregnant yet, i think tonight's a good time to tell him. i just wanted it to be more special. and we had a HUGE fight last night, he said things that were really messed up, now i don't know if i could even look at him. I don't wanna tell him no, what should i do?
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 2:10 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I'd tell husband what you wrote in about here, telling him you're a member here that's another story choice of yours.

Then I'd take him with you to the ob and both talk to doctor about stresses plus hormones and consider what he says. Separate couples counselling could also help.

lfl

Answer by lfl at 2:28 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• i was the same way when i first got pregnant. Just tell ur hubby that ur sorry for the way u have been acting. that is not something that u have control over. he should understand and help u get thru it!! and let him know how much u love him and care for him. reassure him that it will all be over soon enough!!!
    tinkerbell319

Answer by tinkerbell319 at 2:35 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• You need to tell hubby a special way, it'll bring you back together hopefully... you can figure out stress pills but i wouldn't take them if i were you.. find a natural way.. like try joining a gym or something and do yoga or water aerobics to get your stress out.. relax lol congrats
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 2:45 AM on Dec. 21, 2009