What are the chances that i'm pregnant?

I'm not a mom but i figured this would be the place to come to ask about pregnancy and such, i had a test about a week and a half ago it came back negative, I'm nausea first thing in the morning and throughout the day, i've been having headaches and dizzy spells for at least two weeks now, i've been peeing alot, slight cramping, sore and tender boobs, my nipples look a lil darker than usual, i haveb't missed my period yet should be here within a week, i had pinkish discharge about a week ago, now i'm having white/clear discharge, i've been really hungry lately, and i was wondering if maybe i should retest?

sylviababy09

Asked by sylviababy09 at 2:39 AM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would just wait for the missed period and the retest. but yes those r classic signs of pregnancy!!!
    tinkerbell319

Answer by tinkerbell319 at 2:42 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Yes, your pregnant, lol i'm like 98% sure... and if it makes you feel any better I had 3 false negatives before I got a blood test done that came back positive... go in and get a blood test and get on some prenatal vitamins big momma!
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 2:43 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• thats exactly what happened to me!!!! im pretty postive that you are! yes def. retest! yay congrats if u really are :)
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 3:09 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I don't get why you would have done a test a week and a half ago if you're not due to start your period until next week. Do you have a two and a half week cycle and you tested for last month before? Of course you would get a negative if you tested right after ovulation. Wait until at least a couple days after your period would be due to get an accurate result. If you're over-anxious you could be having stress-induced "symptoms" because you want to feel them so much.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 6:41 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• go test again it will tell you this time, and you can even go to the doc and have them do it it is more accurate
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:13 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Get a Digital Test. They are much more accurate. I did a classic plus/minus test and got a negative...was very upset cause all the signs were there so I ran out the same day and spent the extra money on a Digital...and sure enough....Pregnant!

Good luck to you!
    DisneyBride13

Answer by DisneyBride13 at 8:27 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• testing is the only way to know. good luck
    ramzmomma

Answer by ramzmomma at 10:34 PM on Dec. 21, 2009