SO WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I think some women on this site are insane!!!!!!!!! So what if someone doesn't know EVERYTHING there is to know about raising a child? So what if I'm not sure how much tylenol to give my infant? So what?! So what!? So what!? It makes me SO mad to see that some moms on here think that a lot of questions posted are stupid or thought about as common sense!! Maybe that woman wasn't raised like you were. Maybe she didn't have as many books to read as you. Maybe they couldn't afford to have books, like you. I find it VERY disturbing. UGH! I'm so mad... So all in all, what's your or a few of your SO WHAT?!?!s to all the moms on here?
SO WHAT?!?! i smoke.
SO WHAT?!?! i let my 3 yr old pour his own drink sometimes
SO WHAT?!?! i've propped my babys bottle before
SO WHAT?!?! get over it!! i feel as if its not someone else's place to tell me whats right and whats wrong. its opinions. SO WHAT?!?!
=]
thoughts? OPINIONS?

mommykayti

Asked by mommykayti at 2:44 AM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Do you feel better. you are right NO ONE IS PERFECT including me, what matters to me is that i am the best mommie i can be and that my children love me no matter what.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• So what difference dose it make who formula fed and who brest fed SO WHAT!
    So your supper mom who gives a shit SO WHAT!
    dorsey3

Answer by dorsey3 at 2:54 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• have u ever heard of a library? If someone really wanted to read a book they can get them there. And all except the meds the rest of your "so what's" are common sense wrong
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• anon :52.... yes i do feel better =] at least a little....
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 2:55 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I like this one so many people on here are soooooo Irritating with all their stupid nonsense, this was supposed to a place where we could all talk instead in judge and jury to everyone most days it just feel like high school.

dorsey3

Answer by dorsey3 at 2:56 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• so what if I mispell a damn word. Really. So what if I sometimes cuss in my front of my kids. so what if I am not a perfect mom so what if I didnt answer the question regarding the post to your liking. SO WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• why is it wrong to let my three year old pour his own drink? thats not wrong. its called a learning experience FOR HIM! common sense yes, wrong? no.
    and maybe its wrong to prop up a babys bottle and walk away.
    but i didnt say that. i said ive done it. that does NOT mean i wasnt right there watching, because my other child had a boo boo and needed a bandaid or he needed his forehead kissed and looked at after running in to a corner.
    thanks, but no thanks.
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 2:58 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• anon :55 so what if your being a bitch!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• oh and me smoking.... its not wrong. its unhealthy, but not wrong. i dont do it in front of nor around my kids. not in the car, not in the house, not on a train, not with a mouse.
    its not wrong. its legal and ill do what i please =]
    p.s. RIGHT ON anon :58!!!
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 3:01 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• people on here are so hateful i was called a bad mom cuz i dont boob feed so what my baby is wonderful my hubby can hold my dd and food her
    keithamy06

Answer by keithamy06 at 3:07 AM on Dec. 21, 2009