continued

so my husband doesnt stick up for me,,,,,,,,,,,this is killing me and now i dont speak w, them , but i listen to them fight,,they came home this summer and we had plans one night on m Vineyard and he went off we wouldnt change it, but had just said he was coming and we had booked it a while before,,I need help,,im going to see a therapist ASAP, but this killing my body ,,my ulcerative colitis is acting up ,,,,I mean i am his wife,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,let me know what ya think

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:56 AM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• your husband is never going to stick up for you without therapy. he and any siblings if he has any have had this co=dependant button installed at very young ages and you can't just break that. As for you my advise is the same i gave myself when it was happening to me. Take their power away, they only have control if you give it to them. If they want to see the grandchildren for a week, let them. are their mother 365 days a year and nothing the inlaws do can change that. Let go of them, what will happen to you if you dont see your children for a week? They will not forget you or stop loving you and it sounds like you have a pretty stressful life. Maybe a mommycation is what you need to put your body,heart and mind back together, plus it will really piss the inlaws off that you are gone having fun somewhere and not stewing about them.
    quarine

Answer by quarine at 5:46 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• please explain more i didnt get the whole story
    shyysmom

Answer by shyysmom at 11:31 AM on Dec. 21, 2009