BRITTANY MURPHY DIES AT AGE 32???

OF NAUTRAL CASUES

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• you mean from "Cardiac Arrest" ?????

She was a coke head....You don't die from cardiac arrest at 32 from "natural cuases" her fmaily just did a good job at hiding it.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:36 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• no one said natural causes...they just sadi cardiac arrest that could be due o a number of things such as drugs, eating disorder, or natural causes (however shes awfully young for a heart attack)
    JocelynsMama1

Answer by JocelynsMama1 at 8:37 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• OMG are you serious!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• No one knows if she was a drug addict or had an eating disorder people will know now!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:44 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• The old must die and the young may.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:21 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• How do you KNOW that she was a coke head? That was mean. I bet it was due to anorexia and bulemia, you idiot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• An autopsy has not been performed yet. She was sick preceding her death. She had diabetes and had battled eating disorders for some time (possibly up to the time of her death). Personally, I will wait to hear what the dr.s are saying before assuming to know her recreational habits.

My prayers go to her family and friends. Very sad.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:32 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I wonder how the democrats can use this to distract the people from this sham of a health care bill they are trying to pass? I don't think she was as widely known as MJ.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I cant believe it wow...
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 9:50 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Anon :33, how could you be so crass and cold as to bring up a politcal issue and try to relate it to something sad.... the premature death of Brittany Murphy? Wow..... that's just sick.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:56 AM on Dec. 21, 2009