Sinus Buster. Claims to be "all natural" ... Guarenteed to work within 1 minute. Anyone heard of this? Or tried this?

Anyone heard of this?

The active ingredient is : Capsicum 4x/5x (capsaicin)

I looked up the ingreditent online: Capsaicin is the active component of chili peppers, which are plants belonging to the genus Capsicum.

Another Claim: "Sinus Buster is all-natural, which means it does not contain chemicals, additives or preservatives of any kind. It is non habit forming, zinc-free and has no known drug interactions. And it comes in a recyclable, environmentally-friendly glass bottle."

I called my "old" Ob and the nurse who told me that at sub-chroinic hematoma is the same thing as implantation bleeding told me not to take it. I am not confident in ANYTHING that nurse says. I am going to ask by new Ob on weds but I was wondering if any of you got the green light from your Dr?

It would be fantastic if this is ok to use as I am so stuffy all the time. The neti-pot works sometimes but this claims instant relief.

DisneyBride13

Asked by DisneyBride13 at 8:35 AM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm with these guys. I was going to say lead is natural, too. Definitely wait to get the okay from your doctor. Yes, capsaicin is safe, but that doesn't mean the other ingredients are. Try eating chili peppers, then!
    You can try some steam and saline rinses to help with congestion. Your doctor may have some other safe suggestions, too.
    If you really want to try this product, buy a bottle (at a place where you can return it), take it your next doctor's appointment, and let him review the ingredients list.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:50 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Uranium is all natural...

Answer by rkoloms at 9:06 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• All natural does not always mean safe. Wait and check with your doctor!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:12 AM on Dec. 21, 2009