BRITTANY MURPHY DIES AT AGE 32???

OF NATURAL CAUSES!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Entertainment

• I have a hard time believing that her cardiac arrest wasn't caused by the use of an illegal substance. Natural causes very rarely kill you at 32...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Stop posting this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I wonder if it was anorexia that caused the heart failure! That seems to make the most sense to me (if she wasn't doing drugs). Would that be considered natural causes? maybe?
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 8:42 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• well they say she had flu-like symptoms before she died, and she was also taking prescription drugs (for the flu). Unless she OD'd on them or something....there's no tellin what the cause was till the autopsy is done.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:47 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• "I have a hard time believing that her cardiac arrest wasn't caused by the use of an illegal substance. Natural causes very rarely kill you at 32..."

I said this in the last post & got SO CHEWED OUT for it! Glad that someone agrees with me though...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:52 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Swine flu maybe?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:53 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• i'm sure we'll hear it today or tomorrow on E! or some other channel.......who knows...too thin, on top of pills, sounds like it was caused from anorexia or overdose...they were actually scrutinizing the husband about how he was acting (to an extent) on inside edition.
    Anonymous