Boys and Girls Club?

Does anyone have any experience with them? I need after school care for my son and the only options are them or a local daycare. I have heard mixed reviews about the local daycare but I haven't heard anything about our local B&GC, so I was wondering in general how they are. Thanks in Advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did my college internship at one, feel free to PM me with any questions
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 9:01 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Ours tends to get a little wild at times.most of the workers are volunteers,and they tend to have issues with them showing up on time.I guess it depends on the age of your child,If they are independent and get along with others,they should do fine.Ours has like a ten to 1 ratio for kids to adults.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Thank you ladies. I went by today and it really seemed like a great place. I was told that he has to be 5 but he also has to be in Kindergarten. He is in Pre-K at the school, so maybe next year. I did go by the daycare, and one of his friends in his class attends there so that is where he will be going for now.
    Anonymous