Could I Be Pregnant?

Ok Last Month November I started my cycle on the 19th and the 19th of this month passed An I havent had a cycle. but in the month of october my cycle was on the 23rd. my cycles are always on schedule weather it was early or not they always come on the same day the next month. but last month it was early an this month I havent had one on the expected date and i'm experienceing cramps. could my cycle just be resetting its self or could I be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if you have had unprotected sex and are of child bearining age, then yes you could be. Buy a HPT
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 9:01 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Well aside from suggesting a test I would say sure...it's possible. Are you having symptoms? Are you trying to conceive?

Best of luck to you!
    DisneyBride13

Answer by DisneyBride13 at 9:01 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• The short answer to your question would be "yes", because if you've been having unprotected sex, then there is always the chance that you could be pregnant whether you are experiencing changes in your menstrual cycle or not.

The long answer to your question would be "maybe", because a woman's menstrual cycle is sensitive to all sorts of things, including your age, your stress level, medications you may taking, if you are sick or getting sick, if your thyroid is off, etc., etc., so your cycle could just be responding to something else in your life or you could be pregnant.

If you really want to know for sure, then take a pregnancy test or, better yet, go see a doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• My GUESS is no, but go get a test just to be sure!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:07 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• OMG! I GET SO SICK OF THESE COULD I BE PREGNANT QUESTIONS! GO BUY A TEST!! SORRY I DON'T WANT TO BE RUDE BUT COME ON!!!
    Anonymous