ok mommies, want to share your fav. recipe with me??

I'm going to be cooking at home a lot more nowadays and would really appreciate some great recipe ideas or even some of your own!! Fun things that aren't too hard to make. I am allergic to seafood. THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU WONDERFUL WOMEN!!! Have a great Monday!!!

gottalovemal

Asked by gottalovemal at 9:07 AM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love poppy seed chicken and my skids love it too.
    Boil 4-6 boneless chicken breast. dice after cooked and drained, put in bottom of 9x13 pan.
    mix:
    8oz Sour cream
    2 cans cream of chicken soup.
    Spread on top of the chicken
    crush 1 sleeve of ritz crackers and put on top of the soup mix then pour 1 stick of melted butter on top the sprinkle with poppy seeds.
    Bake at 350 for 30-45 min or until bubbly.

I serve this with family meals(pot luck) or alone with green beans and egg noodles.
    SuzanneL09

Answer by SuzanneL09 at 9:32 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Purple Salad(good for a salad or dessert):

Large container of cottage cheese
    8-9oz container of cool whip
    bag of mini marshmellows
    large box of black cherry or cherry jello mix
    can of blueberry pie filling(can use cherry too then it becomes Pink salad LOL)

Put everything in bowl but marshmellows and mix well. Once mixed add 1/2 the bag of marshmellows(more if you prefer, I usually dont) and mix them in well. Then chill for at least an hour or two before serving.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:11 AM on Dec. 21, 2009