What are you getting your inlaws for Xmas?

I have no clue what to get my inlaws. What are you getting yours for Xmas this year? Or what did you get them last year that you thought they liked?

1lilgirl

Asked by 1lilgirl at 9:08 AM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Last year I made a calendar at Snapfish.com of the grandkids. The LOVED it! This year I made them a photo book at snapfish. We actually saw them several times this year so I was able to include a ton of pictures of them with the kids.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:14 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• If I can't find a personal gift I always go to Fairy Tale Brownies and pick up some fantastic treats. They are packaged in a beautiful display and are the best brownies. They can be found at www.brownies.com. I don't know if it's too late to order, but it's worth looking into!
    MrsGreenberg

Answer by MrsGreenberg at 9:26 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• They go out to eat quite a bit so we are getting them GC's to their two favoite places plus I am making them a goodie basket of cookies, brownies and chex mix "puppy chow".
    jenniferleah

Answer by jenniferleah at 9:38 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Flowers for her grave.My MIL passed 5 yrs ago.Never knew my FIL as he passed before I met hubby.
    But I would always get her stuff that went with her hobbies and interests(puzzles, books, stuff like that)
    tomsbrandi

Answer by tomsbrandi at 9:39 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I am lucky, I don't have to worry about that. DH and his two bro's and one sis all pitch in and come up with something...so I get off scott free!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:39 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I refuse to pick presents for my in-laws. My husband does that.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:46 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• My inlaws are impossible to buy for. They have never liked anything we got for them, so we just do gift cards now. I know it's kind of thoughtless gift but I got tired of racking my brain an searching for a great gift to get the insincere "oh, thanks" response when they open their gifts.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 10:00 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• My MIL requested something homemade this year, so we made her a small flat box, painted and decorated it, glued on some pretty things, and put a check inside.
    shawneepaints

Answer by shawneepaints at 10:00 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• This year I got my MIL bath and beauty products, such as: body wash, foot scrub, loofah and I'm putting together a basket together since I'm awful at wrapping. I also got a xmas frame last year at a after xmas sale and I'm putting a picture of my daughter in it
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 10:01 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Well, my MIL is lucky she received a card with wallet photos of the girls. She doesn't even deserve that much.

For my FIL we found a beautifully framed work of art that will look lovely in his home. It is masculine, yet his wife will like it, too. He is also getting large photos of his grandchildren and only great-grandchild.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:09 AM on Dec. 21, 2009