blue eyes

my eyes are all watery ,my nose is clogged. i know i dont have a cold ,it feels like like allergies.but i know its not allergies either. i cant wear makeup.i look like alice cooper at the end of the day....I NEED SUGGESTIONS.PLEASE....WHAT CAN I TAKE...

cleo1977

Asked by cleo1977 at 9:16 AM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• How do you know its not allergies? I thought the same thing the other day- got kinda upset cuz I thought I was coming down with a colc... but I took some Allegra and felt better. Just try some allergy meds, if not, try some cold meds (even though you dont have a cold, they help the symptoms) like Sudafed, Tylenol cold, etc
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 9:24 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• A steam bath, and drink plenty of water to get everything moving.
    Michellesgirls3

Answer by Michellesgirls3 at 9:25 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• It is allergies.

Answer by louise2 at 9:34 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Yeah, it sounds like allergies. That's what happens to my girl around dogs, even if she doesn't touch them. Take an allergy med.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:46 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Either allergies or the start of a head cold.
    If a decongestent doesn't work for you, or home remedies either, then try allergy meds. Be careful, though, as some tend to make you drowsy. Read the side effects. Don't go for the "cheapest" allergy meds either, the 'better' ones work better. All 3 of my children have allergies and the inexpensive stuff doesn't touch it.
    Hope you find relief soon!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:07 AM on Dec. 21, 2009