Is it Wednesday yet?

I'm so anixous! I go Wed the 23rd to find out what we're having. I'm like counting the hours! I can't wait. If its a boy we've well I've decided Alec Zander Garfield Thompson (Alec after his grandfather)( Garfield after my grandfather) if a girl I'm stuck between Anna Marie or Aurora (Rory) Raine Thompson. Why am I so impatience? lol!

rebel07

Asked by rebel07 at 9:34 AM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• good luck hun! hope you get what you want :)
    lilianasmom1116

Answer by lilianasmom1116 at 9:44 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Back when I was having my kids we actually had to wait tell the baby was born to know the sex of it. Modern  is so wonderful, or then maybe not.technology

Answer by louise2 at 9:43 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I cant wait for weds either as I will hit 11 weeks! Which is 1 week closer to 12 weeks! I cannot wait to be out of my 1st trimester and be "in the clear" so to speak lol!

Congrats! Good Luck!
    DisneyBride13

Answer by DisneyBride13 at 9:44 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• lol i was that excited too when my gender day came..now i sit here 4 u/s later and two months later still not knowing..my lil turkey is stubborn and refuses to show what it is...good luck and hope you find out!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Dec. 21, 2009