Oh my goodness

I just need to vent here for a few, ok so I found out last week that I am preg again with #2 only like 6-7 weeks along and almost none of my clothes fit already!!! I am very sensitive to what people say, I have been crying like i am trying to make sure the Nile river never runs dry and to top it off i keep dreamin I am having twins, and the weird part about that is thats the only reason i took a HPT cause i kept dreamin i was preg. I dont know if i want twins. BUT I will say that atleast i can eat with this one, last time i could not eat anything i walked around with a clothes pin on my nose infact!

Quintensmom

Asked by Quintensmom at 9:56 AM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol...too funny

congrats on the pregnancy.

twins are so much fun! I dont have them but my cousin does...sure they drive her nuts but...they dont need television because the twins keep them totaly entertained lol!

I am 11 weeks on weds and already popped! its horrible lol... i feel like a cow! My boobs are spilling out of my bras i need to buy new bras that have stretch to them..the ones i have are fitted cups with no stretch so they are very unforgiving.

good luck to you!
    DisneyBride13

Answer by DisneyBride13 at 10:07 AM on Dec. 21, 2009