What Dora doll is this?

My 5 year old daughter is always talking about this Dora the explorer doll that she just KNOWS santa is bringing her. The problem is that I have no idea what shes talking about! It speaks spanish, I guess. Anyone know?

Alison82

Asked by Alison82 at 9:59 AM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Shopping

• All Dora dolls speak both english and spanish. I am sure she will be happy with any Dora, unless she is asking for something specific.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• tell her that you want to see the dora doll so you can buy her another outfit or something special for the doll or what ever..... take her to walmart, target etc and get her to point it out. That is what I had to do with mine.
    SuzanneL09

Answer by SuzanneL09 at 10:15 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Let's see we have Dora knows your name (i had for my dd and it knows wake up time, bedtime, favorite food, favorite color, and friends names, as well as your child's name and birth date.), we have night time Dora that sings an annoying song about going to sleep, big sister Dora, and the new one is Dora Links. yeah. Have fun you'll wish the batteries would die.

Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 5:46 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Oh forgot about dress up Dora doesn't talk but you cna get differant outfits for it.
    Ibelongtojesus

• we bought my daughter the dancing Dora for christmas...I didnt know there was one that knows your name and everything ?
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 10:09 PM on Dec. 21, 2009