Guys are all the same... I'm giving up now! Why can't they just be honest and tell you that they are not interested instead of ignoring you?

I have had it. After being ignored last night by two guys, one ignored my message and made it so obvious, the other I haven't heard from for a couple days. They are all the same... COLD HEARTED. I am done having assholes make me feel like I am nothing. They build you up to break you down. Less damage would have been done if they would have just went about their lives and not requested to talk. I don't see why they have to ignore, why can't they just say "I don't want to talk to you anymore"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Oh honey, don't worry yourself over someone who is not interested in being polite in the first place. If a man is really interested in you and wants to be with you, then he will make the effort. Don't worry about these other guys. They don't want the confrontation so they just ignore. It's their way. Focus on yourself right now. Know that you are a complete, happy, and wonderful person all on your own. You are beautiful and wonderful. If they aren't interested and can find someone better than go for it! They are really missing out on something special.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:06 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• If a guy is ignoring you, not calling,not texting you, not e-mailing you, not coming over. That means he does not want to be with you. Just move on. do not wait around for a guy to get a hold of you. I learned a long time ago. That if a guy really want to be with you he will call and come over all the time. Another thing, do not call a guy. Let him call you.

Answer by louise2 at 10:07 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Because they don't want to be complete a##holes. Men feel like if they tell a woman something like "I don't like you" that she'll fall apart. Yes we all know this isn't true, but they are concerned that you'll never get over the rejection. Well some are like that, the others are just a&& munches!!!! & aren't worth your time. Make sure that you're not putting yourself fully into a situation or relationship until you really know the person. 6 mo to a yr gives you an accurate picture of what he's REALLY like & not just what he says. Many men can talk a good game but can't back it up. Watch for the inconsistencies & trust your head, if it tells you he's no good...
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:12 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• im sorry you are going through this, being in the dating game is so difficult.. men are usually dogs, sorry to say. all i have to say is protect your feelings from the beginning. dont go into it with any expectations.. if they dont want to talk anymore.. kick them to the curb and move on
    shyysmom

Answer by shyysmom at 11:21 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Don't lump all men together...they aren't all like that. And their not calling/texting etc IS telling you they aren't interested.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 12:20 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• ok not to be rude but maybe there is the chance they are ignoring yu because they found out about each other?
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 12:27 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• don't any expectations that way you don't get hurt. all men aren't dogs. if they don't try to contact you then don't wait around move on to someone better.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 3:27 PM on Dec. 21, 2009