how many of you ladies.......a tad tmi

how many of you have had creamy CM longer than normal and find out you're preg? i've had an average of 31 day cycles....not real regular bc its been a couple months since the depo. (i was supposed to get another shot oct 15th but didnt). anyway right before AF my CM has dried up, and this time its still creamy and pretty wet down there........sooo just wondering if you all think thats a good sign? (o ya i'm hoping for a christmas BFP!)

AmandaN1

Asked by AmandaN1 at 10:30 AM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I had more discharge when I was pregnant. But I also have more while breastfeeding. It's a hormonal thing, so it could still be from the Depo. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, though!
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:04 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• haha you always catch me on these qustions! i try not to bug you all the time! lol but ty! ya i'm not getting my hopes up too much, just passing time to see if AF shows or not!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 11:25 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I'm not sure.
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 4:19 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Im in the same boat. i too am having more cm & i am 3days late & got a BFN.... Every time i get quite a bit at a time i think..."Well i just started" so i run to the bathroom, & nope just CM!! im hoping for a BFP christmas eve!! Baby Dust to you!
    Anonymous

• Im gonna say its the stupid depo. Because ive had tons of creamy CM also... and still havent seen any AF. Im taking vitex and other vitamins and so far nothin LOL

MY CHART IS STILL ALL WHACKY TOO! BAH!!!frustrated

GavinMckaysMama

Answer by GavinMckaysMama at 12:26 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• ya i know the charts are driving me crazy.....i decided to quit temp'ing again until AF shows (hoping not but until then)........but i did have AF Nov 22, it just lasted 2 darn weeks.......how long you been doing the vitex again? i got my AF after a month and a half of taking the vitamins. i'm trying to stay pos, but dont want to get too excited.......
    i hope it all works out soon for you!! is there such a thing as **get depo out of our system dust** hahahaha
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 1:30 PM on Dec. 22, 2009