For working mothers: What do you do if your stuck in a rut where you can't find someone to watch him or her? My job does points system to where I can only miss a certain amount of days within a period of time. Please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hi, I have had this problem myself,,,I found a lady who will come to my house and watch him! I found her on Craig's List and did alot of checking on her! It has been a godsend,,hope this helps!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:03 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• That happened to me today, luckily my boss if very family friendly and understands. Have you looked into some of the local daycares? In my area there are a few that do drop off service and this can be children from 6 weeks-12 years depending on the center. You will have to fill out an application and have your child's shot records on file before you can use their service, but once you do that, all you have to do is call them and let them know that your child is coming that day. In fact, I am about to head out and fill out the application at one of the daycares for my son. I hope this helps and Good Luck!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:04 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I was in that position trying to find someone to watch my 5 yr old today. So he is with my grandma. I couldn't afford to have him go to daycare with my infant and grandma can't take all the lifting involved with a 5 month old. If she hadn't been able to watch him I would be home. My original plan had been that my dad was going to help watch my kids over x-mas beak but he passed away 10/23/09. Since work knows mysituation they are willing towork with me.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 12:04 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• There are a lot of great sitters on craigslist
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 2:51 PM on Dec. 21, 2009