sex

Do you think sex is important in a relationship? Why????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Of course it's important in a relationship, especially marriage. It's expected. In some states a spouse can divorce bc the other spouse isn't giving them sex. THAT"s how important that society in general thinks it is.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:02 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I think it is important but not the most important part of a relationship. I think communication and friendship is the most important part.
    dillonsma

Answer by dillonsma at 12:08 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Yes but not THE most important part.

I think its a great way to keep that connection sparked between you and your spouse. A great way of communication that isnt just sitting and talking. Its a way of bringing closeness.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:14 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• If it is important to at least one person, then yes. It depends on people's priorities.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 1:27 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Personally speaking, in my marriage, I could take it or leave it. It just doesn't matter to me.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 2:47 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• yes, but on a scale of 1 to 10 I'd rate its importance at about a 6. There are other things that make a great relationship great.
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 2:50 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• It is important, very important, but it is not THE most important thing. I would be with my boyfriend even if we never had sex, b/c I love him and I love the closeness, the companionship, the friendship, the love that we share. The sex (incredible as it is) is just the icing on the cake. And cake is still good, with or without icing.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:17 PM on Dec. 21, 2009