What is your favorite whatever?

For 2010 I want to try to something new everyday. So what is your favorite recipe, art project, movie, book or anything else you can think of? I have a 20 month old, a 2 year old, a 6 year old and a 13 year old. Everyone might not always be involved due to schedules. Please help me come up with a list!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Once a month, on the 24th, I rent a movie I have never seen. Once a year, I watch all the episodes of my favorite show. As for recipes, some of my favorite are homemade applesauce, beef stroganoff, banana bread made w/ sour cream, and homemade pizza. You could try a new recipe once a week. Going on little "outings" in the car is fun too. I sometimes make the 30min drive to the lake just to sit and watch the water for a while or have a picnic.
    What you are doing is a great idea, and if every day is too overwhelming, you can always cut it back to 2ce a week. I wish I had the ambition to do something like that!
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 12:41 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Favorite books: Anything by Dorothea Benton Frank, Stephen King, Sandra Kring, Jodi Picoult, Phillipa Gregory, Cassandra King. I think you would enjoy of of these authors. I like to bake: scones, cobblers, and cook a lot in the crockpot. There is a crockpot group you can join on CM if you are into that. Such an easy way to cook and you don't have to spend all day doing it. I don't have small children but try to go on a local drive every week, I am a photographer and love to take pictures. If you don't have a digital camera consider investing in an inexpensive one, Coolpix is a good quality one that runs about a 100 dollars or less on sale. Then you can take pics of the kids and places you go. On nice days, consider the zoo, parks, hiking, playgrounds, anything that gets you out and about. You can PM me if you need more ideas. Happy Holidays and I hope it all works out for you. I think it's a great idea on your part.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 1:20 PM on Dec. 21, 2009