Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sacorogeal malformation?

not spelled right but i cant find how to spellit? any help?

Answer Question

Asked by thehippiebaby at 12:34 PM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • Sacrococcygeal malformation? Has to do with the sacrum and coccyx (tailbone and the bone above it). You can try googling it. Good luck!

    Answer by musicpisces at 4:41 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.