Is there anything wrong with me wanting to be a player?

I won't sleep with them but I want to talk to as many hot dudes as possible. Kinda give men a taste of their own medicine by leading on and talking to multiple women at a time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If that is what floats your boat then go ahead. I, on the other hand, have far more better things to do with my time.
    Anonymous

• Unfortunately, it won't 'give them a taste of their own medicine'. I know it isn't fair, but it will just make you look bad. For some awful reason, there is a double standard for men & women. Just not fair... but I wouldn't fall for it.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 12:53 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• LOL...a Player? Oh geeeee. I have always been too busy to even think about doing something that silly./ First there was school, then college, then marriage and kids...now retirement and volunteering and babysitting grandkids ....know what I mean???
    Anonymous

• maybe you should spend that extra time with your kid and not worry about the hot men ay?
    Anonymous

• Yeah, its okay if you're a teenager. Or if you do not want to be in a relationship. It might bite you in the butt, though. SWhat if you really like one of the guys & totally blow it?!?

All in all, do what makes you happy. But dont do it for revenge. Thats what eggs and toilet paper is for LOL
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 1:09 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• i agree with anon 1:05
    Anonymous

• Where do people like you come from?
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:21 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Messed up relationships is where people like me come from.
    Anonymous

• Saying you want to give them a taste of their own medicine sounds like you're bitter because some guy did this to you.

If that's the case, its not going to be nearly as fun as you think. If you're doing it because you want to talk to and meet a lot of different guys, then by all means, go ahead and enjoy yourself.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:33 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Don't hate the playa, hate the game, lol

No seriously, it's not giving them a taste of their own medicine you're just another girl for them to run through until the get one that gives them what they want. I seriously mean no judgment OP, but, there is something driving you to seek out these kinds of men whether you sleep with them or not. It's not healthy IMO. It's game playing & I see that as immature, but we're all immature before we mature, kwim?

It would be one thing if you dated guys because you actually liked them, if it goes no where, hopfully you had fun in the mean time. But, you don't need to talk to these asses just because they're hot. Spend time with guys you like, who know how to treat you with respect , if it doesn't work out, oh well, you had a nice time. You'll be a better woman for it :)
    BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 2:17 PM on Dec. 21, 2009