hair extention/worth it?

i want to have hair extention but i dont know how much does it cost?is it worth it?what is your advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• You havent told us how long your hair it, what it looks like? picture? then we can tell you
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 1:08 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• What type of hair do you have? I have hispanic hair and got one extension fused in (great lengths brand, it's real human hair). It was a mess! Hair extensions can seriously damage hair and I don't think they look that real.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 1:09 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Well, it all depends on if you are going to get the real or synthetic and if you are going to get the clip on's, fused, sewn in, etc. If you are looking at sewn in's or fused, I would allow 500.00 or more. Synthetic clip on's around 100.00....
    Anonymous

• I do clip on real hair. I love it. My real hair grew in so nice. You just take them off at night and don't put hair spray that is the secret. My hair has not fallen out either. In fact it grew longer.
    Anonymous

• I've been looking into hair extensions too I had my hair cut and my stylist cut way too much, now my hair is above my shoulders and it used to be below my waist. My hair takes forever to grow so I'm looking into getting extensions, so far I'm thinking of getting the clip on kind form Hellogorgeoushairextensions.com they are $99.00 for 8 pieces and have a lot of color options take a look. I mean everyone is different some people say they are great, but other people's hair fall out so I guess it just depends of the person. Good luck.
    iri24

Answer by iri24 at 6:01 PM on Jan. 2, 2010