What is your favorite Cookie press?

I am looking for a good cookie press , unfortunately I tried using mine for the first time the piece of junk came apart as I was working with it. No matter what I did it kept falling off. It really sucked trying to make Spritz cookies.
So I am in the market for a new one..but I'd rather have a review of one before I want to buy it. Maybe we'll even find out which one works the best! Thanks ladies...

I am leaning toward anything besides plastic...that's what my last one was..

truetigress

Asked by truetigress at 2:11 PM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Try to find an old Mirro cookie press (maybe ebay?). It is aluminum, with copper ends and a screw handle.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:34 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• My mom has the one the previous poster suggested. It works awesome. I have one from Pampered Chef and it's ok, but the dough has to be a specific consistency to come neatly off the press and stick to the pan (which I rarely achieve).
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 3:13 PM on Dec. 22, 2009