stocking stuffers

What are some cheap stocking stuffers for boys? I can think of tons of things for girls but draw a blank with boys,oh yea and they are 8-14 yrs old.

MarGeee

Asked by MarGeee at 2:14 PM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Holidays

• matchbox cars, toothbrush, gift certificates to fast food places, socks, comb.

Answer by Bmat at 2:19 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• 14 year old is a little trickier. Ear buds (headphones that stick inside of their ears)
    Chocolates, comic books, a dvd, a book (something cool that they'll actually want to read. scifi is big with that age)
    wallet, mini cologne set maybe something like Axe, beanie hats, a cool metal water bottle they have cool ones at Old Navy for kids that age. There are lots of things you could get! :)
    Anonymous

• matchbox cars, model kits, cds, card games, action figures, hand held games (like simon) etc.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:20 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• my boys are 8 and 11 (they will be 9 and 12 the first week of January) I put chocolate coins, small versions of the soaps they like (right now AXE is the big thing in my house). In the past I have been known to put combs and hairbrushes, ear buds for their music players, trading cards (my boys like those not all do).

I dont put alot in the stocking but i try to make it the smaller items that will fit and they always look forward to the chocolate coins.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:21 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• For stocking stuffers, I tend to go a little nuts at the Dollar Tree and Walmart. I have put lots of different things in there (I have three sons, now 17, 21, and 25)....they still get stockings. LOL. I put socks, lots of candy (you can never go wrong with sweets), highlighters (they are all students), pens, mechanical pencils, body wash (their favorite scent), deodorant to match their body wash, new toothbrushes, cologne, etc. This year I will put in a card for their prepaid phones as well. The possibilities are truly endless. : ) Merry Christmas!
    Anonymous

• my son is getting a toothbrush, some dvd's and a puzzle.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:24 PM on Dec. 21, 2009