question about being pregnant

Hello, if i had unprotected sex on the 12th, and i am pregnant would i have this period?? normally around the 28th, or would i have this period and miss the next? i know everyone is different but just wondering the normal

DilsMommy

Asked by DilsMommy at 2:18 PM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• With this pregnancy, I got pregnant Oct. 30 and I was due for a period on Nov. 15th, and I didn't start it so I would say this period. From the time of conception, I was due for one in two weeks, so I would think this period would tell but you can't fully rely on that alone. Good luck!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 3:52 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I think every pregnany is different. I personally never had a period or even spotting after the moment of conception...but spotting can be normal for some. And I've heard of "light periods" during healthy pregnancy. The best way to know is to test.
    val576

Answer by val576 at 2:25 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• When in doubt take a test! But, it should be the period after you thought you got pregnant!

Desiree
    www.workathomeunited.com/dkm
    To request information on how to earn an income from home!
    lovinglife1127

Answer by lovinglife1127 at 4:04 PM on Dec. 21, 2009