Who did you meet that is famous that you thought was snobby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Entertainment

• I didn't experience this personally but years ago richard gere was filming mothman prophecies about an hour away from pittsburgh but he staying in a rich neighbor in the suburbs. He went to eat at the restaurant next to the dry cleaners I was working at. The employees said he was very rude and demanding and did not tip well. Also a helicopter he was riding in landed on the helicopter pad on the roof of the hospital my mom works at without any permission and got a huge fine. Well huge for us probably not for him.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 2:49 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I thought Zsa Zsa Gabor was very pushy.
    Anonymous

• christian slater in lewistown montana during the filming of broken arrow. total jackass trying to pick up my friend at the bar.....needless to say he earned a slap in the face.
    Anonymous

• shania twain!!! she was a bitch.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 2:37 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Back in the early 90's Charlie Sheen was trying to pick up my dentis's gf at a club. He was doing so much Pepsi that he had to get escorted out of the club.....
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 2:39 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• cant remember her name but she played the middle daughter on full house, at the time the show was big and we ran into her while shopping she was the nastiest little girl i had ever met, she was rude to her mom and i remember my aunt looking at me and saying if you EVER act like that we will spank your rear.

Anonymous

• She did crystal meth and ended being a meth head.No wonder she was so so nasty.
    Anonymous

• Jodi Sweetin or something like that.
    Anonymous

• Stephanie Tanner lol her real name is Jodi
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:41 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Yeah, she blames it on her real parents being on drugs. She was adopted.
    Anonymous