Spin off question: Have you ever met anyone famous that was really nice?

I met Ronald and Nancy Reagan after they left the White House and they were so nice. George Bush Sr was very friendly. I met the Red Hot Chili Peppers at a bar and they were nice and a lot of fun. And Willie Nelson was very nice and laid back. Trace Adkins was a sweetheart and very friendly. Hubby met GW Bush and said he was so outgoing and charming.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Entertainment

• I met Rupert from Survivor. i was working at a bank at the time, and he was there as a guest. i don't watch the show, but I took pictures as he signed autographjs with fans. he's a nice man and chatted happily with his fans. My husband met Andy griffith while he was in the Navy on leave. he and a friend were walking thru a rural area of NC and they met him walking towards them. They actually talked to him for a couple minutes and said he's a kind, pleasant man. I talked to author Anne Rice on the phone when she called the call center I worled at to order some stuff. She was super nice and we had a good chat.
    cookiedough100

Answer by cookiedough100 at 3:25 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Carrot top is a riot both on and off stage lol, i was in vegas with friends and we were hanging out at the hardrock hotel watching a friend try and hit on a guy fromthe chippendales (lol long story but very funny) any how one of my friends says holy crap look and there was carrot top sitting right next to us, we talked he was funny and really nice, it was a fun night.

I have also met Ozzy but he was pretty out of it so he didnt have a chance to be mean lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:04 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I dont think this qualifies as famous but it is someone well known. Remember the boy who was set on fire by his father in a hotel in anaheim CA? He used to hang out with a group of people that we had common friends in. I got to sit and talk to him one night when we were all bowling he was really nice and he told me all about his fimmaking. It has always stayed with me what an amazing person he was to come through so much and come out a better person in the end.
    Anonymous

• He knew Michael Jackson.
    Anonymous

• mom and I met mayor Koch while he was in office. He was visiting some store and mom had me sit on his lap for a photo. She sent it to the local newspaper and I was so embarrassed because my mouth was hanging open (she was too shy to count for me till the flash went off LOL). He was very nice the entire time! I also met the lady from Romper Room. she was delightful!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:11 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• well I should say "former" mayor koch
    Owl_Feather

• Haven't actually met and talked to too many famous people. I used to work in a photo lab where Ted Nugent's hunting group brought in their pictures. So I saw Ted Nugent every now and then. He wasn't to happy the first time he saw me because I had no idea who he was- doing things like asking his name, then asking him to spell it and all that. But he mostly just teased me after all that. his wife was OK, but she always seems weird about people knowing who she was. Things like 'the color in these pics seem dark and off' - 'Can I suggest you take your sunglasses off? you could get a better idea that way.' and she wouldn't.
    I met Hildie from Trading spaces in a fabric store, and she told me about how jealous she was that we had such a incredible place for fabrics! Sort of almost met Michael Jackson once(god rest him)- he was in that big rubber old guy mask that he would wear- cont-
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 3:18 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• My husband used to be neighbors with Lee Majors and Farrah Fawcett(when they were married way back when LOL) and he said Farrah was very nice but Lee was not.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:18 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I met Shaq about 5 years ago and he was nice. When he used to play for the Miami Heat, he would shop at an Office Depot I worked at in Pembroke Pines, FL. He had relatives that lived near by so he would occassionally come in. I always thought millionaires sent people out to shop for them. I also got a pic with him since I helped him find a few things.
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 3:18 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• i met Gerry Bamman, the uncle from the Home alone movies, the sweetest man, that i have ever met, turns out he lives like 15min. away from me and was trying to convince me that i should move to his town because that's where all the nice people live, lol.
    Anonymous