Any tips, Im trying to avoid a bad santa picture, how can I introduce Santa claus?

I do not want him to freak out when we sit him in santas lap, he's 22 months and when he saw the easter bunny, th4 pic was of him upset trying to get away. lol

How can I introduce in to santa and/or show him what xmas is all about?
we already have the house decorated, tree, gifts, and everything to deck the halls

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• If he is scared, maybe just stand on the side of Santa and wave, we've done that before. You might have to sit there too at that age. If he cries, he cries - there's nothing you can do. I like the crying pictures, they are funny.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:27 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Well I started by bring my girls around Santa at the Mall and would make a big deal on how great it is to see Santa and he will bring you a great present if you tell him what you want. Whenever I saw him on TV or any where made it a big thing on how great it is to see Santa. All kids are different. If you get there and they don't. Don't push it. That will make it worse. I have seen that way to many times and just feel so bad for those kids. Just think would I really want someone I trust and love make me do something I don't want to do.
    Anonymous