Feeling so alone!

I dont know what to do anymore. Everyday Im not with my boyfriend I feel so alone. I dont have any friends left, and hes the only person left I have to talk to. I tried to explain this to him today, but hes just telling me to hang out with people i dont even talk to anymore, because for some reason or another they always have something better to do than see me. Then I try to tell him how depressed I am and i dont even get an answer back from him, so i texted " well i guess your too busy to help me today" and i never got a response back. It makes me feel even more alone. I dont put all the weight on him if thats what your thinking I talk to my mother about things to, but sometimes it hurts when he doesnt seem to understand me. What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• I am sorry you are going through this, why don't you have any friends left?
    Anonymous

• i think you should find a new boyfriend, someone that makes you look forward to everyday some one that will drop everything just to hang out with you and not make you feel like your bugging him, and hey if you leave him and he comes back maybe it will be different, but i have been in your shoes and sometimes the person you think is the right one, turns out to be the right then one and now its time for a new right one!!
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 3:36 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• My friends just dont call me anymore. I call them all the time but they always seem like I am wasting there time! I planned to have a movie night with all my old friends, and it seemed to go great they all said they were going to be there! But the night that i planned to have it everyone of my friends i invited called me and said that they have other things to do, and they cant make it!
    Anonymous

• I think the thing to do would be to try to find another circle of friends. You could ask the old friends why they aren't seeing you- if they don't answer then there's nothing you can do. It does sounds like you have become to dependent on your boyfriend.
    Try for some new friends and hobbies- like maybe a house of worship that has things like womens clubs and such- or maybe a community place for that kind of thing
    Anonymous

• I'd find a new group of friends. Whether it's from a church, book club, quilting club, online group, or something to help get my mind in new directions. You could advertise for Mom's get together so that the one's with kids can all get together and do movie days, picnics, zoo and other things that are kid friendly.
    Me... I volunteer at the school to keep myself busy most of the time. This year I haven't been able to very much (those dang face book games have me under their spell),, but find or form a group of people with common interests.
    Men don't usually like to hear someone complain or expect them to fix their problems so I'd either A: get a new boyfriend or B: change the direction of my life so that it's more interesting to me :)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 4:21 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I will tell you, my DH listens to me when there is a reason to listen. When I am just nagging to nag I don't get much response. I have a great HUSBAND too, I love him to death and we get along great, but there is only so much he can say because men are sometimes incapable of giving us advise. I think you need to find some different friends and move on from the ones you have. I only have 1 true friend and she drops anything that she is doing to come talk to me or help me out and it works both ways. My DH would to, but if he is at work I guarantee he isn't going to listen to me say " " well i guess your too busy to help me today" Trust me you are sounding clingy to your SO, and it might not be a good thing because some men don't like women who can't take care of things for themselves.
    Anonymous