What do you think of today's date (12/21/12???...2 years from now :(

I refuse to believe that this is suppose to be the end of the world, but we will see.
Only God knows the truth.

Your thoughts...Please

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i believe and have read in the bible that not even the angels in heaven know when the end of time is so how can someone here on earth know your right only god knows
    jakebsmama

Answer by jakebsmama at 3:47 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• i too do not think the end of the world is two years from now. i think that the world is going to change drastically. but end? not at all. have you seen the movie 2012? its VERY good. i actually cried at a part where a child got separated from her mom. but i was also only a few weeks post pardom so im sure that had something to do with it lol.. anyways. it gave me some insight. and it only made my thoughts stronger on the world NOT ending in two years. =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 3:52 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I think i have a lot more babies to have and there is no way a little date and prediction will hold me back- even if the world ends my family will be fine
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 4:01 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I dont believe the world is going to end. But what I do believe is that there is going to be a change that is so horrible that no one human could ever imagine. I believe the saying "That the world as we know it will come to an end!'. It doesnt say the world is coming to an end it is saying that the world "AS WE KNOW IT" will come to an end!!. meaning it will change and not be the same as it is now. i think that this change is going to be so horrible you wish it was the end. But that is just my opinion. To each their own!!!! Remember that when judging others opinions
    mdmi03

Answer by mdmi03 at 4:04 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• It's 3 years actually - 2012 - 2009 = 3
    Anonymous

• I think it will be much like 12/31/1999 to 01/01/2000... A whole lotta hype with nada.
    Only God knows...
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 4:14 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• lol anon :12.... i guess you're right. i didnt even notice that haha.. i was just going by what the OP had put in the question ahhaha i feel dumb lol.... and RutterMama... I agree with you also. me and my sister were talking about that. y2k watch out! oh geeze... i remember when my dad had stocked the ENTIRE kitchen with bottled water and canned goods, so bad that you couldnt even walk through there.... and yet, nothing happened haha... we ended up giving most of it to a homeless shelter or something like that.
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 4:24 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I have to agree with RutterMama here. Even the Mayans think we're nuts and it's their calendar (I saw a documentary where they asked quite a few Mayan people what they thought.) lol

I firmly believe only God knows when the world will end, so I really can't believe someone mortal knows exactly when that will happen.
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 4:27 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• nothing!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:42 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• well today is my daughters birthday so in 2012 she will be 5 years old, i dont think much will happen or anything i dont beleive in all this prophecy stuff cause really its so vague and could apply to anything. it seems this discussion of the end of the world happened before in 99 and look we are still here and our computers worked fine the next day as they are now
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 5:51 PM on Dec. 21, 2009