Is there any psycologist that are on this website who would like to help me out?

I have a lot of issues from my past please help if your out there!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Health

• Do you have insurance? Find a phone book & call & make an appointment. If not, call the local mental help line. There are usually programs that can fund therapy if you cant afford it. I did this once so I know it exsists.
    Anonymous

• Sweetie before you get neg replies: Call your pcp and request a referal!!!! After you get your referal you can go to any therapist you'd like to(as long as they accept your insurance, if you have no insurance then apply for medicaid or sliding scale fee). GL, BW!!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 3:56 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Im sure a lot of the mothers think they are a psycologist, lol. But there are many women out there who would be willing to help you in general or give you someone to talk to. You should NEVER pay someone online and if you do have insurance try to find someone in network. = )
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 3:56 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• any pshychologist will not practice online...
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:57 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I am not a board certified Psychologist yet, but I have been studying Psychology for 6 yrs. now and am working on my PhD which I will have in July. If you are willing to accept my help despite my lack of credentials thus far, I would be more than happy to help. Just let me know! And yes, as the others said, DO NOT pay anyone online. There is anew scam going around where ppl are claiming to be doctors, praying on unsuspected ppl online, so never give someone money via the Internet for help they have promised you. If you choose to accept my help, I will reply not annonymously.
    Anonymous