Cricut Expression???

I have just seen the infomirtial for the Cricut Expression. This special looks like a good deal esp seems the one cartridge (potpourri basket image cartridge) is not available to by seperatly at all. here is the web sight to buy it www.getmycricut.com. I have just found out what this machine is and am very intersted in buying one. I feel like it would be a good investment for me and the creative things that i do. For those of you who have one or are thinking about buying one is this a good deal or should I just buy one with the 2 normal cartridges? Any input would be of great deal help in my decision to buy a Cricut. thanks in advance!!!

mdmi03

Asked by mdmi03 at 3:56 PM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• i have the cricut expression. i waited awhile to get it. i got four cartridges with it and the color cartriges. it was a good deal. i had the orginal one and one of my favorite things i have ever purchased. i can not wait to make even more with my expression. get it i say if u are a scrapbooker or any kind of crafter its a great thing. i love it.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 9:05 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• I have one but i hardly use it.... I wanted it so bad now its sitting in the closet. If your gonna use it I think it would be a good investment because the cricut machines are very nice.
    rosesrred1

Answer by rosesrred1 at 8:16 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Thanks for your guy's input
    mdmi03

Answer by mdmi03 at 8:24 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• A friend of mine has one and found this website while looking for cartridges www.commandyourcricut.com and was able to purchase a program that downloads a ton of images to your cricut. You can even try it for free! After seeing the site and what she was able to do I'm thinking of going out and buying a cricut.
    Anonymous