What would be a special day for you?

I mean all day...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Adult Children (18+)

• Go somewhere I love--maybe to NY for some museum and gallery-hopping, then dinner at a nice restaurant. Or a day at a spa, followed by a nice dinner.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:05 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Spa day.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 6:10 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• A day, I want a week. lol
    Anonymous

• Yes. Spa day for sure.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 8:21 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I like family times with my sons. Neither lives at home anymore, so its a joy when both are home together.

My oldest will be marrying in September, I am excited about it. I get a "girl" without any hard work involved.....
    PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 6:05 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• I make each day a special day. I live each one as though it may be my last. It's just something I think is a smart thing to do.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:29 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Furniture shopping, and I mean serious furniture shopping. That takes all day, and you sit and discuss samples of fabric for your new furniture.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 11:58 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Oh wow....there are so many things to choose from!
    I want to go to all the art museums in DC. I want to browse all the antique shops. I want to go to all the flea markets. I want to go hiking in the woods. I want to sit by a lake with no one else around and read a book.
    Which to choose? I think I need a week-long vacation to be able to do it all.....LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:32 AM on Jan. 6, 2010