Do you hae the same Birthday as me?

My birthday is on Christmas day. Anyone else have the same b-day? Or born on a holiday? My whole family was born on holidays.

SyndiB

Asked by SyndiB at 4:20 PM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Holidays

• My cousin-in-laws birthday is on Christmas day, I always feel a little bad because nobody really celebrates his birthday - they are too busy celebrating Jesus's.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 4:23 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• wow. lol your whole family born on a holiday is pretty cool, but i was born on new years day if that counts lol.
    Anonymous

• My BIL's is christmas too.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:33 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• No I don't... but my mom was born on April Fools day and my new addition will be born that day as well via c-section. Not planned, that just happened to be exactly a week from his due date when they do the section. :) I'm excited to be able to give grandma a great birthday present like that one! = )
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:35 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Well I'm not Christmas day but my B-day is on Christmas Eve. My dad was a Christmas baby though.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 8:11 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I was born on Cinco de Mayo, which is the celebration of the Mexican's army's victory over the French invaders at the Battle of Puebla. And my brother was born on Halloween.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:57 PM on Dec. 21, 2009