Will you please accept my apology?

I want to apologize to all the people I offended by my question about African Americans. I realize what I had said and I am very sorry. I felt so bad that I had to delete my question. Will you accept my apologies :(

Even though I knew what I was coming up against on CM sometimes it's good to say what is on your mind to see where we are wrong and make us realize...Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Good people apologize. I have no idea what you are talking about but you're a good person to care. = )
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:32 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Yes, as long as you accept mine too.
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 4:34 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I personally do not think you were out of line, and I am not in any way racist - far from it.

If you feel the need to apologuise to those who like to get uppity about anything they can, then do so - but I don't think you need to.
    Anonymous

• The ability to think before speaking (or posting) is a fading art in our society. At least you realize you were wrong. I didn't see the post either. But offensive words are offensive words...surely you got the blasting you deserve....

Now if only we could get that idiot that posted about obese people to figure her shit out....
    Anonymous