Have you ever been caroling?

My entire life I have never once been caroling or ever heard of anyone actually doing it. Is this an outdated tradition or is it regional? We live in the south. It would be kinda cool to have carolers come by but it just doesn't happen here. My grandma said even in 1932 people didn't do it here!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Holidays

• I have never been but have seen carolers... only at malls and stuff though. I think times are getting so bad people don't do it much anymore unless they pre-approve it with their neighborhood and such. Its almost getting as scarce as actually trick or treating at houses.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:34 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• When I was a kid, we went caroling, it was with our church, and we only went to church members houses. But we did have a good time and at all the houses we were invited in and gave hot chocolate and cookies!
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 1:41 PM on Dec. 22, 2009