Have you made any disgusting cookies and made your family eat them?

Pies, cookies, cake, whatever.
I made the nastiest peppermint cookies from a Land O Lakes recipe I found in a magazine this weekend its like biting into flour yuck! I think my family feels obligated to eat them because they'll take one every time they see me in the kitchen lol. Have you made any seriously gross food for the holidays?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Holidays

• No! I taste test everything first and if they're no good, they go in the trash.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:35 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• If they're gross, throw them away!

Simply say, "I didn't really like these, do you guys want them or should I get rid of them?"

That way they won't be forced to eat them and feel free express yeah, they want them or no they don't. The probably won't feel bad telling the truth if you yourself say they're yuck.
    Anonymous

• I don't make them eat the whole batch, but I did have a dozen "surprise cookies" that didn't bake all the way through last year - half melted snickers inside semi-raw dough. Of course I made DH eat one without warning him, but we trashed the rest.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:10 PM on Dec. 21, 2009