Do you snoop?

I'm having lots of people over to my house the next week. I cleaned the major areas but I'm wondering just how much you snoop! Be honest. Do you look behind the shower curtain? Do you dig under the sink? What do I need to look for?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Holidays

• I have put marbles in my med cabinet & other things in other places so that if anyone looks there, it makes a huge crash, so it scares them & they scream & I know who has looked where. I just think it is so rude to check out peoples private areas.
    Anonymous

• no I do not. Why do I need to. Nothing there for me.
    Anonymous

• I do sometimes look in the hower and at the shower curtain, in the medicine cabinet... and I have looked under cabinets before. Lol, wow... this makes me feel bad lmao, but I was bored and nosey, lol. = )
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:43 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I don't but I know some people that do. Once a friend of mine went to another friends house and used the bathroom in the mean time she opened up the shower and told us that it was very nasty. Which was odd, the house is clean enough you could eat off the floor, but he didn't clean his shower?
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:59 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I don't snoop, but my mother did so she was always afraid others would too.
    I suppose if people go snooping I just blow it off as they have a problem not me.
    Anonymous

• I always look behind the shower curtain but thats it. And that is because when I was about 6 or so I went and someone dressed up like a monkey jumped out while I was on the toliet and freaked me out. Now I always look.
    vballaj

Answer by vballaj at 6:14 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I don't snoop at people's houses. That's rude. As for my own house, I clean the major areas, and the rest of the house is kept fairly clean anyway, so I wouldn't worry about it. The only major problem area is my office area (cluttered and unorganized, not so much dirty), and I close the door. If people are rude enough to open that door, then too bad for them for snooping. Jerks.

That said, why WOULDN'T the bath/shower be clean anyway? Who wants to bathe in nasty tub or shower stall?
    Anonymous

• I don't snoop, but I do peak behind the shower curtain. It's not because I am checking for neatness though... I have this irrational fear that someone will be hiding in there!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 6:51 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I never thought of doing that! I could see looking in a drawer or in the medicine cabinet out of curiosity (still wouldn't be right but I am just saying.....) but honestly I have never been curious if someone had some mildew in their shower or not! Or dust under the bed! Or anything like that....that just wouldn't interest me! (maybe because I have dust under my bed and assume most people do...) I am not in a housecleaning contest with anyone and I don't have people over to impress them with how fanatically I clean the unseen corners of my house. I am also not impressed by how fanatically you might clean yours. I have a neighbor who invites people over and spends most of the time they are there talking about how much work it is going to be to clean up after they leave! Oh, and she also has to tell us how much cleaning she did before we arrived. If anyone comes to my house to inspect it, they won't be invited back!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 7:11 PM on Dec. 21, 2009