Where you PURE EVIL when you were pregnant?

My poor hubby, it's like I hate him!! I hate my hormons, they've gone CRAZY!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Nope. I was PURELY ANGELIC! It was the best 9 months we've ever had! lol. I don't know what was up, but I was lovey-dovey, nice, did things for him, and we had sex like every day the whole time I was pregnant. My hormones were working for me, BUT.....AFTER I had my baby it all came back to bite me in the ass, and I was temporarily psycho, I swear. lol.
    Anonymous

• im definately more iritable, and short tempered. im trying not to let it get the best of me, and it has been better this time than it was last time.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 6:55 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• apparently so. I havent been called nice! jsut a cold hearted b*tch! even my baby's dad committed suicide because i was more concerned about making our lifes better by working full time and going to college and i didnt stop and think of his needs...so now im a bigger cold hearted B*tch according to his family and friends because i was only thinking about my self?
    KmYMaMa

Answer by KmYMaMa at 7:59 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I'm quite the rager in the first trimester.

I have to bite my tongue a lot to avoid saying too many things I'd regret. In this my second pregnancy, hubby understands that when I'm being quiet it's because I don't want to be mean so he doesn't try to get me to "talk things out" this time around. Smart choice.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 9:59 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• My hubby has been through hell and back in these short 11 weeks lol. I feel really bad for him. And since my light spotting the Dr said no sex. Poor guy. I am trying to just steer clear of him to avoid snapping lol. He is understanding though. Love him!
    DisneyBride13

Answer by DisneyBride13 at 8:02 AM on Dec. 22, 2009