I just don't understand

Ok so I have been have 3 long heavy periods a month for the past 2 months now I don't understand why can anyone tell me what they think might be the cause and has this ever happened to anyone else. I have no insurancce what so ever and no way to get to a doctor cause I don't have the money either any ideas anything would be helpful

Devonsmommy2007

Asked by Devonsmommy2007 at 6:25 PM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Health

• Happened to me...but it was twice a month.

Doc said it was most likely hormonal and if it didn't stop by 4 months then i would have to go on medication for hormonal supplements.

It stopped after 3 months.

If this is a persistent thing..then you need to get into the doctor no matter the cost...try to find a clinic that has a sliding fee if possible.

good luck
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 6:41 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• You can go to the health department of Planned Parenthood, they will both help you out for low or no cost.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:45 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:19 AM on Dec. 22, 2009