Are you a member of a fanatical right wing group or such as a miltia or Aryan supporter?

According to Democrat senator Whitehouse R.I. you are if you don't support the healthcare bill.

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 6:51 PM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:52 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• One of these days they are going to do some math and figure things out. Namely that 1) the vast majority of people of both parties do not listen to Hannity, Limbaugh or Beck, and a huge number of conservatives don't even know who Beck is. 2) it is members of both parties who oppose the bill. 3) it is a minority of the nation, including a minority of liberals, who support the bill.

Fortunately for all of us, it looks like they are so dense they won't get remotely close to figuring that out until the election is right on top of them and it's too late to take back 2 years of slander and lies.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:55 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• lol According to this administration i am...im part of the tea parties and the 9-12 project. so im on the enemy list.

so is my mother for being a republican leaning veteran

I was fine for them to criticize and disagree with Bush but we cannot excersise the same right with Obama.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 6:56 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• laughingYes I am one of those according to him ..it cracks me the heck up

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:07 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Of course I am! I'm proud of it too! Heck girls, we might as well start our own group, we've already been labeled...I hate getting credit for something I didn't do....

I don't support the bill because it isn't about reform it is about control. They are going to pass, start taxing us to death and stashing the money...someone will make a federal case of it and it will be ruled unconstitutional and all that money will just be play money.

I am no longer wasting my time trying to stop this mess. I am focusing on handing out pink slips in 2010 and 2012, they will listen to those.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 7:11 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• eye rollingThat is the biggest load I have heard. Aint it grand more peopl etelling you tha tif you dont support him and his bills you are racist

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:23 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Well, I guess I'm one too. I definately oppose the health care bill.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:27 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Oooooohh. I am going to put my FRW / Aryan supporter badge right next to my hater / bigot / racist badge. Wonderful. My sash will be decorated in no time. I am very against this health care bill.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:34 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I don't see how the militia is fanatical.
    Anonymous

• I own a gun, I homeschool, I attend church, and I live in rural America. From what I can tell, I must be one of those who "cling to their bibles and their guns...."
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 9:13 PM on Dec. 21, 2009