I've had this dream since I was a little girl and everytime I have it I get extremely ill?

So in my dream im standing by this big canyon full of rocks. Its like a tourist place cause there are steps going all the way down into it and people all over the plce climbing on the rocks and looking around. There is something about the place that im afraid of. I wont go into the canyon and I dont even like looking into it. My Mom wants to go look around inside and I refuse to go and dont want her to either... Everytime I have this dream I wake up very sick. Ive had this dream maybe 7 times in my whole life starting when I was around 6... Im not just talking like flu either im talking have to go to the ER kind of sick... What do you think this is about? Ive never been to this place only in my dream... and why am i sick everytime i have it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Reoccurant dreams happen when there is a stressor on the mind or body, if you are very ill it is just your minds way of warning you that something isn't right. That is at least what I think.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:58 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• That makes sense!
    Anonymous

• I think it's your nerves. Tell yourself that next time you have this dream you will be ok and you won't be sick. Maybe you have a mental disorder?
    Anonymous

• I read a great book by Dr Brian Weiss. Some of his patients were having reoccuring dreams so he hypnotized them to see if there was some trauma they couldn't remember while conscious. He didn't believe in past lives but in the end he ended up believing that these dreams were unsettled life memories from another life. Not sure if you believe in that kind of stuff but if you like reading it's interesting to see his journey helping these people and what some of the symbols mean.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:42 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I agree, I have read a lot about past lives research, and reoccuring dreams definately are related. I would look into it, it's kind of a weird idea at first but it does make sense once you find out how it could be connected.
    Cameronsmom27

Answer by Cameronsmom27 at 8:24 PM on Dec. 21, 2009