What's you opinion on Avon products or the business itself?

Im just curious to know what preferences mom have out there on the products orr the business.

MyAvon2

Asked by MyAvon2 at 6:57 PM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Shopping

• As a business, it's been around a long, long time. That says alot about the company right there. I know that when I order something from Avon, it's going to be a great product, it's going to be a good value for the money. My grandmother ordered from them, as did my mother, back when they still went door to door. I think basically it's a great business to get into because it sells itself.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:03 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I love avon products. The make-up is sooo much better than store bought stuff it looks nicer and lasts longer. I truly adore avon.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:59 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I love the makeup, but it is so much easier to go to walmart and get something right now, instead of waiting for it to come in. Plus the prices arent always favorable.
    Anonymous

• I like Avon's products.
    mamasarias

Answer by mamasarias at 7:01 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I never liked avon. I perfer Mary KAy
    Anonymous

• I see you are an Avon rep so I'll be gentle. I think Avon sucks. Avon has yet to come to terms with the changes of the last 20 years. People don't prefer to order make up and perfume out of a catalog. Avon has come out with some decent products but most of it is cheap products that are made in China. Avon also has limited room for growth and also limits your small business marketing abilities. When you work for Avon you may think you are making money but in reality, Avon is making off of you and the people you have recruited.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 7:19 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I love Avon's products & have a lady who gives 40% off. She runs it as a business & has been for years , she makes good money doing it.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 7:29 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I like avon products but can't always afford them so I order from them very seldom
    mom2ryneandsam

Answer by mom2ryneandsam at 7:47 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I love the silicone glove...I use it all over ( instead of just on my hands) ... I had serioulsy dry, cracked skin..and I got this lotion last week and it has completly changed since then..I have a certain liqud eyeshadow that I got from there over a year and I still use ti everyday.

My mom sold it for it awhile when I was younger and I have to agree I dont think it is the best "job opportunity"...and I would never do it...especially since everyone I know already does ..it would be hard to sell ! lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 10:08 PM on Dec. 21, 2009