I am thinking of signing with Tupperware but want to make sure it would be worth it for me. If I sign with Tupperware would you buy from me or hold an online party for me?

Direct sales business

Asked by kywildcats at 12:11 PM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Money & Work

• you want strangers to commit to buying from you when there are about a 1/2 million other tuipperware hockers on this site alone? Save your investment $$ for something that dosnt have millions of get rich quick mommy's selling tupperware. I mean How much tupperware can any one person need? Or Buy?

Answer by vbruno at 4:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I think that in this day and age where Glad and Ziplock are selling so many trow away containers, that Tupperware would be slowing down. I personally would rather have a pampered Chef party.

Answer by TaLouLaBelle at 1:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I tend to agree with the first answer. The last time I looked at Tupperware, it was somewhat costly and the way my family takes care of my dishes/containers, I wouldn't spend that much money on it because they can manage to trash it somehow!

Answer by Sue41 at 1:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I thought about tupperware, but decided to sell Avon because they have something for everyone...not just storage items. Avon isn't just makeup it's clothes, shoes, wellness items, bath/body, and more!

Answer by algolden05 at 1:38 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I actually LOVE tupperware -- it lasts forever, which is great for the buyer, and makes it a little more difficult for the seller. I started my own Mary Kay business because it specializes on just 2 focuses -- skin care and color cosmetics -- rather than being all over the board (my husband was in Quixtar at one point) plus the products are consumable, so you know you will have reorder business from your loyal customers that you treat with great customer service. You'll find what's right for you! (And if you have any questions on the Mary Kay business opportunity, I'm happy to help you out.) :) Best of luck!

Answer by retz at 1:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I don''t personally have an interest in tupperware. However I know a great site for free online party rooms. has htem and over 200 people will be notified of yourparty. It could be well worth it!

Answer by SensualScents at 4:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2008