What does a pinched nerve feel like?

My dh has been complaining about this discomfort on the side of his lower back and just the other night he was saying that his foot felt very warm (like as if someone spill warmer water on his foot)...does anyone know what the heck is going on? Or have you gone through this?

He will be going to the doctor in the morning...Thank you ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Health

• sciatica take him to the doctor.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:16 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Oh Yes. I have it too. I have dealt with it so long. After going to a chiropractor and getting no results, I am now just living with it. I have a hard time driving because my leg hurts so bad after a while. My hand has also started to fall asleep alot. I work on my feet 8 hrs a day, so I just use a personal heat pack and stick it on my back. I won't see a Dr. because surgery is a NO for me.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like a bulging disc - see a Doc. I have seen really good results with Physical Therapy with this. That will consist of E-stim, stretching and strengthening.

Anon: I have never know anyone to get pain relief from a chiropractor for this. Did you try PT??? I worked in a PT clinic as an ATC and we treated a lot of people after they tried a DC - most left us satisfied and out or pain!!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 8:51 PM on Dec. 21, 2009