What did you buy your two year old for Christmas?

For the first time since she's been born, I earned more than enough to cover her gifts and everyone else's...so I go shopping in a Christmas stupor...ready to pick out the wondrous things that will make her eyes light up Christmas morning...and I couldn't find anything that seemed like she'd really love it! There was a tea set I know she'll love and a dinosaur she's been screaming for since October...total cost...$20. I finally, after looking around for an hour or more up and down the aisles in her age group...just started grabbing stuff I thought looked cool and hope for the best. (My mom had already bought her half the darn store anyway). What did you guys get your toddlers? Maybe I can go back and get something extra if you guys have any awesome ideas. Otherwise, she likes all toys so it's not like she'll be suffering. lol. It's just annoying that if I'd been broke, I would have seen 50 great things I couldn't get.

ErinHill226

Asked by ErinHill226 at 8:08 PM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Her = my daughter
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 8:08 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Alphabet Pal

Ours loved that thing so much he slept with it (which couldn't have been comfortable but he did it anyway)

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:17 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• My son just turned 2 last month and has been really into coloring, drawing and anything that has to do with the alphabet. Plus trucks and cars of course. He likes to help me around the house a lot, so she might enjoy a cleaning set with a broom or a vacuum... or maybe even a truck/car. Some girls are like that.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 8:19 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• My daughter is getting- a Tinkerbell dress up dress, the movies: Fern Gully, Hello Kitty and 101 Dalmatians, an out fit, the laugh and learn Tea set, a puzzle, Pajamas, a ball and she is sharing with her brother: the game hyper dash, the movie Tarzan and some mickey mouse tree ornaments. (Most of this will be from 'Santa')
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:28 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Our son is 2, we have books for him, a fire house with truck, Handy Manny, Disney Cars stuff galore and an electronic piano.

Your daughter may like a kitchen set? Like those play sets with a sink, stove, microwave... I hae always loved those!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 9:04 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• mr. potato head, some balls for a ball pit, of course cars for boys!, a tool set
    TBSNBubblegum

Answer by TBSNBubblegum at 9:16 PM on Dec. 21, 2009